Muslim Students Organization of India MSO Organised its National Convention and National Executive Meet 2010 at Ajmer Sharif Dargah India on 25-26 December at Gharib Nawaz Guest House.MSO Members along with Scholars and Activist from various Districts of Rajasthan, U.P,Bengal,M.P and Delhi Participated in the meet in which first day was devoted on training of Members to run an organisation.On Second day, A Resolution of various demand from Central Govt.was passed which is attached herewith
Dargah Nazim Ahmed Raza Sahab
Eng Fazlullah Chsisti Banglore/Mumbai
Mohammad Azim Scholar Delhi
Prof Liyaqat Hussain Moini AMU Aligarh History Deptt.
Janab Ahmed Raza Sahab Nazim Dargah Commettee
Janab Abdul Wahid Chishti Dargah Gaddinashin
Prof Mukhtar Ahmed Geology deptt. AMU
Syed Jamal Mustafa Aligarh Islamic Seminary Faizan Mustafa
Muslim Students Organization of India MSO in its NEC Meet 2010 passed following resolutions
1. Government should promote the Peaceful Ideology of Islam i.e Sufism for the establishment of Communal Harmony and Brotherhood in the country.
2. Sufi Community Should be given adequate representation in Central Waqf Baord , State Waqf Boards ,Haj Committees and other govt. bodies by reserving their seats through amendment in the Waqf laws .
4. A Central University in the name of Khawaja Gharib Nawaz should be established as early as possible.
5.Khawaja Gharib Nawaz Chair for the research and promotion of Sufi teachings should be established in the Universities.
6. The educational syllabus and school books should contains the chapters on the Sufism and Sufi preachers.
7. Reservation for the Muslim community in educational Institutions and in Jobs must be given in accordance with the Ranganath Commission Report.
8. The benefit of P.M’s 15 pint Programme is not reaching to community properly . The govt. must check and monitor the corruption in these schemes, specially the Minority Scholarship schemes must be distributed directly in the account of students.
10.The State Govt. of Rajasthan must provide better facilities to the Pilgrims of Ajmer Sharif .