बरेली। जहनों में हाजिरी की जस्तुजू और आला हजरत की मोहब्बत में धड़कते दिल लिए दीवाने चले आए। जिधर नजर उठाओ उधर से जायरीन के जत्थे आते दिखे। कुल की महफिल दोपहर में थी लेकिन उर्स स्थल इस्लामिया मैदान सुबह ही फुल हो गया। इसके बाद इस्लामिया के आसपास चारों तरफ भीड़ ही भीड़ नजर आई। जैसे ही दोपहर कुल की महफिल शुरू हुई, अकीदत का सैलाब जहां का तहां थम गया। शीरीनी पेश की और दुआओं के लिए दरबारे खुदावंदी में हाथ उठ गए
The Great Imaam and Mujaddid, Sayyiduna AlaHadrat Imam Ahmad Rida al-Qadiri (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu) was only 4 years old when he completed the recitation of the Holy Qur’an. Due to the extraordinary intelligence bestowed upon him by Almighty ALLAH, AlaHadrat Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu completed his Islamic Education at the very young age of 13 years, 10 months and 5 days.
AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Anhu) gained his basic knowledge at home. He later continued his studies under the guidance of certain noted teachers. He studied under his father, Hadrat Allama Mawlana Naqi Ali Khan (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu). He completed his primary education by Janab Mirza Ghulam Qadir Baig, by whom he studied the book, “Mizaan-e-Munsha’ab.” AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu) also studied under the guidance of the following luminous personalities:
1. Hadrat Mawlana Abdul Ali Rampuri (Radi Allahu Anhu)
2. Shaykh al-Kabeer, Hadrat Allama Syed Shah Abul Hussain Ahmad Noori (Radi Allahu Anhu)
3. Shaykh al-Tariqah, Hadrat Allama Shah Ale Rasool Mahrahrwi (Radi Allahu Anhu)
4. Shaykh Ahmad bin Zain Dahlaan al-Makki (Radi Allahu Anhu)
5. Shaykh Abdur Rahman Makki (Radi Allahu Anhu), and
6. Shaykh Hussain bin Saleh Makki (Radi Allahu Anhu)
When AlaHadrat went to perform his first HAJJ and Zyarah on the 26th of Shawwal 1295 A.H. (1876). He was only 20 years old at that time. One day, after completing his Hajj, he went to perform his Maghrib Salaah before the Maqaam-e-Ibrahim (Alaihis Salam). Having completed his Salaah, the Imam of the Shafi’ee order of Makkatul Mukarramah, Allama Hussain bin Saleh Kamaal (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu), approached him. He clutched AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu) by his hand and led him to his house. The great Imam then placed his hand on the blessed forehead of AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu) and said:
“Verily, I am observing the Noor of Almighty Allah on this forehead.”
Without hesitation, he blessed AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Anhu) with the Sanad (Certificate) of Sihah Sitta (Six Compilers of Hadith: Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, Abu Dawood, Tirmizi and Nisa’i). He also began addressing AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Anhu) by the title of “Dia al-Din” or “The Light or Splendour of Deen.” The speciality of this Sanad is that it has only Eleven (11) levels to Imam Bukhari.
AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Anhu) was also blessed with the Asnaad (Certificates) of Hadees o Fiqah, Usool o Tafseer and etc. from the Mufti of the Hanafi order in Makkatul Mukarramah, Sayyiduna Allama Abdur Rahmaan Siraaj Hanafi and Mufti of the Shafi’ee order in Makkatul Mukarramah, Mufti Shaykh Sayyad Ahmad Dahlaan Shafi’ee (Radi Allahu Anhuma).
When he went for his Second Hajj in 1323/1905, he stayed for three months in the Holy Land and constantly searched for anyone who had higher-ranking Sanad of Hadith then His Sanad of Hadith. He wanted to take it from him and elevate His existing Sanad of Hadith. But Alhamdulillah! His Sanad was the highest and everyone took Sanads from him. Shaykh Abd al-Rahmaan Dah’laan, the youngest son of Shaykh Ahmed Dah’laan and his elder brother, Shaykh Asad Dah’laan (Qaadi of Makkah at that time) both took Sanad of Hadith from him too. And Shaikh Saaleh Kamal, the most Knowledgable Scholar of Makkah at that time, though he was a senior Aalim, but he insisted in taking Sanad-e-Hadith and other Ijazah from AlaHadrat. AlaHadrat tried to evade this for a few days in respect but it was in vain. Shaikh Saaleh Kamal constantly insisted and forced AlaHadrat to issue them to him.
Following is the list of some of the Giants and Celebrated ‘Ulama and Imams of the Arab World who highly praised Imam Ahmad Rida and acknowledged his books and teaching as strictly in accordance to the Shariah and the tenants of the Ahlus-Sunnah wa Jama‘ah:
1. Shaykh Muhammad Sa’eed bin Muhammad Salam Ba Busail
2. Shaykh Ahmad bin Abdullah Abu al Khair Mirdad
3. Shaykh Muhammad Saleh bin Sadiq Kamal
4. Shaykh ‘Ali bin Sadiq Kamal
5. Maulana Shah Muhammad Abdul Haq Alahabadi Muhajar Makki
6. Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad Marzooqi Abu-Hussain bin Abdur Rehman Hussaini
7. Shaykh Umer bin abuBakr ba Junaid
8. Shaykh Muhammad ‘Abid bin Husain Maliki
9. Shaykh Muhammad ‘Ali bin Hussain Maliki
10. Shaykh Muhammad Jamal bin Muhammad Amir bin Hussain Maliki
11. Shaykh As’ad bin Ahmad Dahlaan
12. Shaykh Abdur Rehman bin Ahmad Dahlaan
13. Maulana Ahmad bin Muhammad Ziaudin Bengali Qadri Chishti
14. Shaykh Muhammad bin Yusaf Khiat
15. Shaykh Muhammad Saleh bin Muhammad ba Fazl
16. Shaykh Abdulkarim bin Hamza Daghastani Hashmi Naji
17. Shaykh Muhammad Sa’id bin Muhammad Yamani
18. Shaykh Muhammad Hamid bin Ahmad bin ‘Auz Jadawi
19. Shaykh Uthman bin Abdus Salam Daghastani
20. Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad Sa’eed bin Muhammad Maghrabi
21. Shaykh Muhammad bin Ahmad Umeri Wasti
22. Shaykh Sayyid Abbas bin Muhammad Ridwan
23. Shaykh Umer bin Hamdan Mahrasi
24. Shaykh Sayyid Ahmad bin Isma‘il Barzanji
25. Shaykh Abdul Qadir Taufiq Shalabi
26. Shaykh Sayyid Isma‘il bin Khalil
27. Shaykh Muhammad Yusuf Afghani
28. Shaykh Muhammad Tajuddin bin Mustafa Ilyas
29. Shaykh Sayyid Ahmad al Jazairi
30. Shaykh Khalil bin Ibrahim Kharbuti
31. Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad bin Muhammad Habib Didawi
32. Shaykh Muhammad bin Muhammad Sosi Khiari
33. Shaykh Muhammad Uzayr Wazir [Alaihim ar-raHma wa ar-Ridwan]
Imam Ahmad Rida studied under various teachers but with personal study, he perfected himself in more than 54 different disciplines of knowledge. The following 21 branches of Knowledge he learnt from his father:-
1. Ilm-al-Quran (Knowledge of the Quran)
2. Ilm-al-Hadith (Knowledge of Traditions)
3. Usul-e-Hadith (Principle of Traditions)
4. Fiqh-e-Hanafi (Hanfi Jurisprudence)
5. Kutub-e-Fiqh Jumla (All Books of Jurisprudence)
6. Usul-e-Fiqh (Principle of Jurisprudence)
8. Ilm-e-Tafseer (Knowledge of Exegesis of the Holy Quran)
9. Ilm-al Kalam (Scholastic theology)
10. Ilm-e-Nahav (Syntax)
11. Ilm-e-Sarf (Grammar, Accidence and Etymology)
12. Ilm-e-Maani (Elocution)
13. Ilm-e-Badi (Style)
14. Ilm-e-Bayan (Rhetoric)
15. Ilm-e-Mantique (Logic)
16. Ilm-e-Munazara (Dialectic)
17. Ilm-e-Takseer (Carrying figures)
18. Ilm-e-Falsafa (Philosophy)
19. Ilm-e-Hay’at (Astronomy)
20. Ilm-e-Hisab (Arithmetic)
21. Ilm-e-Hindasa (Geometry)
Following are the 10 disciplines of knowledge, which AlaHadrat haven’t studied under any teacher but he had the Ijazat in these from discerning Ulama and He use to give Ijaza in these disciplines too.
22. Qirat (Recitation of the Quran)
23. Tajwid (Knowledge of Right pronunciation of the Quran.
24. Tasauwuf (Mysticism)
25. Suluk (Knowledge of manner in mystic)
26. Akhlaque (Ethics)
27. Asma-ul-Rajaal (Encyclopaedia of Narrators of Traditions)
28. Siyar (Biography)
29. Tawarikh (Chronology)
30. Loghat (Lexicon)
31. Adab-Ma-Jumla Funoon (Literature with all Arts)
Following are the 14 disciplines of Knowledge that Imam Ahmad Rida haven’t learnt by any teachers:-
32. Arsamatiqi (Arithmetic)
33. Jabr-o-Muqabilah (Algebra)
34. Ilm-e-Tauqeet (Timings)
35. Logharsimat (Logarithms)
37. Manazir-o-Maraya (sense & sight)
38. Ilm-ul-Ukur (spheres)
39. Zijaat (Astronomical tables)
40. Muthallath Kurvi (Spherical Trigonometry)
41. Muthallath Musattah (Plane Trigonometry)
42. Haiyate Jadeedah (Modern Astronomy)
43. Jafr (Numerology & literology)
44. Murabba’at (Quadrangular)
45. Za’icha (Horoscopes)
Following are the 10 branches of learning that he has received by the Heavenly Blessing inspired directly into his heart:
46. Nazm-e-Arabi (Arabic Poetry)
47. Nazm-e-Farsi (Persian Poetry)
48. Nazm-e-Hindi (Hindi Poetry)
49. Nathr-e-Urdu (Urdu Prose)
50. Nathre-Farsi (Persian Prose)
51. Nathre Arabi (Arabic Prose)
52. Khat-e-Naskh (Arabic Calligraphy)
53. Khat-e-Nastalique (Persian Calligraphy)
54. Tilawat ma’a Tajwid (Recitation of the Holy Quran with right pronunciation)
55. Ilm-e-Meeras (Knowledge of Inheritance)
Note:- Sayyidi AlaHadrat learnt Ilm-e-Takseer and Ilm-e-Jafr from Hadrat Abul Hussain Ahmed-e-Noori too but it was just to an extant not in depth as such.
The branches of knowledge of Imam Ahmad Rida, are more than 60. Here they are arranged according to the syllabus of Jamias & Universities written as under :-
2. Principle of Jurisprudence.
3. Lexicon of jurisprudence
5. Principle of Hadith
7. Encyclopaedia of Hadith
7. Critical examination of Hadith.
9. Principle of Exegesis.
10. Scholastic theology
12. Recitation of the Quran with right pronunciation.
13. Knowledge of the Quran & art of its translation
15. Syntax & Etymology
16. Rhetoric and style & elocution
17. Linguistic and lexicon
19. Urdu prose
20. Arabic Prose
21. Persian Prose
22. Arabic poetry
23. Persian Poetry
24. Urdu poetry
25. Hindi poetry.
26. Explanation, criticism & appreciation
30. Incantation & Invocation
31. Jafr (Literology & Numerology)
32. Carrying the figures (Takseer)
37. Chronology & Biography
41. Political Science
44. Arithmetic & Computation
45. Algebra (Factorization, equation of any degree, exponential series, Binomial theorem, set theory, Topology, Tensorial algebra)
46. Plane Trigonometry Euclidean logarithms
47. Spherical Trigonometry.
48. Euclidean Geometry
49. Coordinate Geometry
52. Astronomy & Astronomical Tables
53. Hisab e Satini
57. Hydro Dynamics
64. Unani (Greek) Medicine
66. Inorganic Chemistry
67. Organic Chemistry
68. Physical Chemistry
69. Bio Chemistry etc.
— — —
Imam Ahmad Raza Academy
Durban, South Africa | www.raza.org.za
Saudi Government must reconstruct Jannatul Baqi :MSO
New Delhi: 16th Aug 2013.The 8th Shawwal is demolition day of Jannatul Baqi cemetery in Madina Shareef Saudi Arabia which has caused continuous grief and pain the hearts of millions of Muslims all over the world irrespective of sects.The Saudi act of demolition of pious cemetery in which Holy companions and family members of Holy Prophet are buried is an act of high level of condemnation. Successive governments after Khilafate Rashida preserved them and protected them through out history.
(1) All Islamic Heritage buildings destroyed by Saudi Royal Family should be restored to their pre 1900 position. Particularly, we want memorials of Jannatul Baqi in Madinah, and Jannatul Mu’alla in Makka without wasting any more time.
(2) Saudi authorities should publicly apologize to the Muslim world for the destruction of the Islamic Heritage and insults meted out to Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), his family members and Sahabah, during their dynastic rule. The wrongs committed in the past should be apologized publicly and a new beginning made by restoring the Baqi and Mu’alla sanctuaries and other heritage buildings. They should initiate a master plan to restore all Islamic Heritage buildings that have been destroyed in Arabia.
(3) Killing of Muslims in several Muslim countries specially in Egypt by Egyptian government should be stopped immediately and Muslims’ life and property be protected in the whole world.
(4) Shia -Sunni sectarianism must not be encouraged and Saudi govt. through its Imams must build an atmosphere of harmony and brotherhood in Muslim World. It must leave Anti-Iranian and Pro U.S Policies.
(5)Saudi Mutawwa Police must not interfere in the prayers of Sunni-Shia piligrims at Holy Places in the name of Shirk and Biddah.They must understand traditional majority Muslims don’t follow their ideology of Salafism.
Shujaat Ali Quadri ,National Secretary , MSO of India
New Delhi:27th July2013
Muslim Students Organization of India MSO has condemned the attack on shrine of Hazrat Zainab and Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed in strongest terms.MSO leader Shujaat Qadri today said that we must understand this Salafi US nexus in destroying Islamic nations.On the one hand Saudi Arabia is igniting passion against Shia community on the other hand U.S is providing all support, training and fund to Free Syrian Army.He said that deviated Muslims are considering it as Jehad while it is United States long term plan in which these goons are killing each others.There is no doubt that Salafi fighters in Syria are doing terrorism in the name of Shia Sunni fights.They have crossed all boundries of being a human being when they ate the heart of a person.Muslims must understand this war is not holy war but U.S and Israel are waging their crusade against Islam and Muslims from behind.MSO is deeply concerned with the alarming situation in Syria and urges all parties to not touch Holy shrines of Islam and must know the US hidden motives in this War.
मुस्लिम स्टुडेंट्स ओर्गानिजेशन ऑफ इण्डिया (एम् एस ओ) की राष्ट्रीय कार्यकारिणी सदस्य shujaat ने कहा नवासी ऐ रसूल हज़रत जैनब और पैगम्बर हज़रत मुहम्मद साहब के साथी सहाबी हज़रत खालिद बिन वलीद की मज़ार पर यह ताज़ा हमला सलफी और अमेरिका के सहयोग की एक कड़ी है जिसको समझना होगा!
उन्होंने आगे कहा की सऊदी हुकूमत और क़तर को यह समझना होगा की शियाओं के खिलाफ नफ़रत फैलाने से किसी का भला नहीं होगा और जिस तरह वोह सीरिया की हुकूमत को हटाने के लिए फंड दे रहा है और अमेरिका इस्राएल से हथियार लेकर इन फसदिओं को मुहय्या करा रहा है उससे इस झूठे जेहाद की पोल खुलती है की अमेरिका क्यूँ तुम्हारे जेहाद में हिस्सा लेगा उसे किया पड़ी है की वोह जेहाद करेगा !दरअसल सउदी की सलफी हुकूमत सुन्नी हुकूमत नहीं है बल्कि कट्टरपंथी और मुसलमानों को बाँटने वाली वहाबी सलफी हुकूमत है! सऊदी अरब और कतर जेहाद के नाम पर इस्राएल और अमेरिका की साजिशों का हिस्सा बने हुए हैं ! उन्होंने कहा इस सम्बन्ध में जल्द ही एम् एस ओ का एक डेलिगेशन सिरियन दूतावास जाकर अपना विरोध दर्ज कराएगा !
Sultan-ul-Mashaikh, Mehboob-e-Ilahi, Hazrat Shaikh Khwaja Syed Muhammad Nizamuddin Auliya R.A (1238 – 3 April 1325) (Urdu: حضرت شیخ خواجہ سیّد محمد نظام الدّین اولیاء), also known as Hazrat Nizamuddin, was a famous Sufi saint of the Chishti Order in the Indian Subcontinent, an order that believed in drawing close to God through renunciation of the world and service to humanity. He is one of the great saints of the Chishti order in India. His predecessors were Fariduddin Ganjshakar, Bakhtiyar Kaki and Moinuddin Chishti. In that sequence, they constitute the initial spiritual chain or silsila of the Chisti order, widely prevalent in the Indian subcontinent.
Nizamuddin Auliya, like his predecessors, stressed love as a means of realising God. For him his love of God implied a love of humanity. His vision of the world was marked by a highly evolved sense of secularity and kindness. It is claimed by the 14th century historiographer Ziauddin Barani that his influence on the Muslims of Delhi was such that a paradigm shift was effected in their outlook towards worldly matters. People began to be inclined towards mysticism and prayers and remaining aloof from the world.
An Evaluative Study of the Attempts of the Imam Abu H?amid
al-Ghazali at Islamic Reform
Notwithstanding the enduring and rich “legacy of is?lah? (Islamic reform),” the study of
it is relatively scarce and remarkably limited to the modern times. The present study attempts to shed some light on this legacy by evaluating the contribution of an
outstanding pre-modern Muslim scholar, al-Ghazali. Surprisingly, some studies create
an absolutely positive picture of him, while others portray him in an extremely negative light. Thus, this study raises the question of whether it is justifiable to classify him as a mus?lih? (Islamic reformer).
In light of the analysis of the concept “is?lah?” and the complexity of al-Ghazali’s time, the study demonstrates his lifeexperience and erifies that he devoted himself to general is?lah?at a late period of his life, after succeeding in his self-is?lah?. Further, the study assesses his is?lah?i teachings in general, namely those formulated in the Ih?ya’, and evaluates the claimed effects of his attempts at is?lah?. The study also highlights a number of strengths and weaknesses of al-Ghazali’s efforts and critically discusses some of the criticism directed at him.
By weighing up the points for and against al-Ghazali, this study concludes by
asserting that classifying him as a muslih? appears to be fairly justified.
इस साल उम्मीद है की तादाद और ज्यादा बढ़ेगी ! बगदाद के बुज़ुर्ग हज़रात,केरल के बुज़ुर्ग शैख़ अबूबक्र अहमद,सय्यद इब्राहीम खलील बुखारी समेत बड़े उलेमा ए दीन की सरपरस्ती में मुनाक्किद होगा!Kerala’s Malappuram district is gearing up to host India’s largest Ramzan prayer congregation on August 4 where believers would take a pledge against terrorism and alcoholism, the organisers said on Sunday.At the last edition of this religious get together, a record 7,00,000 people had offered prayers and
One in 10 people under 25 are Muslim, while Christianity is in decline, the 2011 UK census reveals. An explosion in the Muslim population and an aging Christian demographic could mean Islam will be the dominant religion in the UK in 10 years.
A new analysis of the 2011 census by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) showed that the number of Christians was falling 50 per cent faster than had previously been thought. Earlier analysis of the statistics showed only a 15 per cent decline, but the ONS found that this figure had been beefed up by 1.2 million foreign-born Christians.
Furthermore, the re-analysis showed that the majority of Christians were over the age of 60 and for the first time less than half of young people describe themselves as Christian. As a result the ONS has calculated that in a decade only a minority will classify themselves as Christians in England. Christianity is still the dominant religion in the UK with over 50 per cent of the population regarding themselves as believers.
However, this may be set to change as the British Muslim population has surged dramatically over the past 15 years, increasing by 75 per cent in England and Wales. The 2011 census puts the Muslim population of the UK at around 5 per cent, a total that has been boosted by around 600,000 Muslim immigrants who have arrived in the UK over the past decade.
Muslims attend Friday prayers on a rainy first day of Ramadan, at the courtyard of a housing estate next to a small BBC community centre and mosque in east London (Reuters/Chris Helgren)
Keith Porteous Wood, executive director of the National Secular Society, said to UK daily the Telegraph that the decline of Christianity is
“inevitable.” “In another 20 years there are going to be more active Muslims than there are churchgoers,” he said.
Moreover the number of people identifying themselves as atheists has increased by 10 per cent, rising from 15 per cent to 25 per cent. The change has been dubbed as a “significant cultural shift” by the British Humanist Association, while the Church of England has shrugged off the statistics, maintaining they still retain a strong base of believers.
“While this is a challenge, the fact that six out of 10 people in England and Wales self-identify as Christians is not discouraging. Christianity is no longer a religion of culture but a religion of decision and commitment. People are making a positive choice in self-identifying as Christians,” said a spokesperson for the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales told press in December.
In addition the census registered an increase in followers of Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism and Judaism.
‘Sleepwalking into segregation’
The rising number of immigrants and different ethnicities in the UK has given rise to increasing levels of segregation. Think tank ‘Demos’ has labeled the phenomenon ‘white flight’, citing the falling number of ethnic whites in areas where they are minorities.
Demos’ investigation revealed that new ethnic minorities like Somalis where moving into areas where older most established ethnic populations like Afro-Caribbeans had previously been dominant.
Muslims attend Friday prayers on the first day of Ramadan, in the courtyard of a housing estate next to a small BBC community centre and mosque in east London (Reuters)
The population of London is indicative of the change in the British demographic with 600,000 white Londoners moving out of the capital in the past decade. In spite of the fact that the British capital’s population has grown by more than a million, the number of white British residents has decreased from 4.3 million to 3.7 million.
“We do have an integration problem,” said Demos director David Goodhart to RT. The
“changing ethnic composition” of the British capital is causing a large exodus of ethnic white out of the city, he added.
Goodhart went on to say that the problem of integration was not confined to Great Britain and is prevalent all around the EU despite attempts to eradicate segregation.
“Part of the point of the euro was to disperse German power and prevent the rise of nationalism in Europe, but it has done precisely the opposite on both fronts. We now have serious national resentments in countries like Greece,” he stressed.
Trevor Phillips, the former chairman of the Equality and Human Rights Commission warned that the statistics did not spell good news for integration in the UK and warned the country was